Arrive into Calgary. After clearing Immigrations and Customs, drive to yout hotel in Calgary. (All the flights from India arrive between 2pm to 3pm, thus by the time passengers will reach the hotel by 3.30pm to 4.30pm.) we strongly suggest you to relax to recover the Jet Lag after long flight from India. Dinner and over night in Calgary.
After breakfast at hotel, Exciting day starts along with the Trans Canadian Highway to Banff. Arrive Banff and proceed for City tour of Banff which includes Banff avenue, Bow falls, Tunnel mountain to view the magnificent surprise corner, Two jack lakes & Lake Minnewanka which is artificially raised two times and Gondola ride to the top of 7,500 foot Sulphur mountain. Overnight will be at the hotel. Enjoy Indian Dinner.
After Breakfast, proceed for towards Lake Louise. Enroute weTravel along the Bow Valley Parkway to Johnston Canyon, where you will enjoy an easy nature walk before touring to the Lake Louise. Later, Visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of Ten Peaks. Here, 10 mountains peaks soar above 10,000 feet and surround the tranquil water of the lake. Return back to Banff for Dinner and Overnight.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Jasper. Enroute do the Full day tour of Columbia IceFields Parkway – One of the world's most beautiful highways, passing some of Canada's highest mountains, Spectacular glaciers, cascading waterfalls, turquoise lakes & colourful meadows. The snow-capped peaks and endless mountain ridges are home to a wide variety of wildlife, including bears, wolves, deer and eagles. Stop at Bow Lake, Crowfoot Glacier and pass by Peyto Lake before reaching the Columbia IceFields. The tour stops at the Columbia Ice-field where you will enjoy a ride on the Ice Explorer (Snow coach) onto the massive Athabasca Glacier for a close look at the ice formations. Later, enjoy the most memorable walk of Canadian Rockies on Glacier Skywalk. Experience waterfalls, wildlife, fossils and more on an exciting cliff-edge walkway that leads to a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 foot drop. Also visit the Athabasca Falls before heading towards Jasper. Arrive Jasper and check in at the hotel. Enjoy Indian Dinner.Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for City tour of Jasper. Jasper National Park is a sweeping expanse of scenic beauty – of awesome mountain peaks and century’s old glacial ice, of flower carpeted meadows and mirror like lakes. Visit the Patricia and Pyramid Lakes & explore the natural attractions of the Maligne Canyon, with its Narrow Gorge and Limestone Walls created by 10,000 years of water erosion. Discover the mystery of the disappearing Medicine Lake. Overnight will be at Hotel.
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed towards Kamloops. We pass by Vale mount – the gateway to Mount Robson, and then proceed to Kamloops which is the largest community in Thompson-Nicola. Arrive Kamloops and check in at the hotel. Welcome to British Columbia’s friendliest City and Canada’s tournament capital! Kamloops has literally thousands of lakes and spectacular landscapes and endless Blue skies making it a must visit. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Spend overnight in Kamloops.
After having morning breakfast we proceed for Whistler City Tour. Whistler and Blackcomb reign as king and queen among Canada's mountain peaks. Renowned as the top-ranked ski area in North America, Whistler easily rivals the major ski regions of Europe. And when the snow melts, this all-season resort transforms into a playground for mountain biking and golf enthusiasts. Later we check in our hotel. Enjoy delicious Indian Dinner and spend overnight in hotel.
After having breakfast, we depart for a Half city tour of the beautiful city, visit the Whistler Blackcomb Mountain. Whistler is the top ski destination in North America and the hosts of 2010 Winter Olympics enjoy the brand new 4.4 km Peak 2 Peak Gondola (Subject to opening). Connecting Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, the record breaking Peak 2 Peak Gondola’s experience is truly breathtaking. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight will be at Hotel.
After breakfast, Check out of the hotel and proceed towards Vancouver. Enroute enjoy the breathtaking views and scenic stops along the scenic Sea-To-SkyHighway. Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. Arrive into Vancouver and proceed to Canada’s Newest Attraction & an ultimate 4D stimulator ride, FlyOver Canada. Later proceed to check in at the hotel. Enjoy Indian Dinner. Overnight will be at Hotel.
Enjoy morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for an Orientation Tour of the city which includes photo stop at the totem poles, drive through Gastown and Chinatown, etc. En route enjoy picnic style lunch. Later, visit Capilano Suspension Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Canada. Enjoy the Tree Top Adventure & the Cliff Walk. The Capilano River that flows under the Suspension bridge is considered to be the physical boundary between West Vancouver and North Vancouver on the east. Overnight will be at Hotel.
After breakfast head out to Vancouver airport for your flight on to Mumbai. Return back with wonderful memories!
After having morning breakfast we proceed to Vancouver International Airport to board your flight for Mumbai.
Arrive Mumbai and Return with happy Memories of the tour.
Total Nights : 10 N
Cooked Vegetarian Breakfast will be provided as per hotel menu. Additionally Indian prepared Tea with Khakhra & Methi Sambhar will be served. (Subject to hotels permission).
Afternoon lunch will be minimum of One or Two item(s) such as Pav Bhaji, Puri Bhaji, Bhel, Chole Puri, Biryani Curd, etc. will be served along with Soft Drinks.
Indian Dinner will be served with One Sweet, One Farsan, Two Vegetable, Puri/Parartha, Rice, Dal, Papad, and Salad.
- The temperature in USA averages about 22 degrees to 27 degrees & an average of 20 to 25 degrees in Lake Tahoe & San Francisco. One jacket/sweater will be recommended for this kind of weather. Heavy warm clothing is not required.
- Tips and gratuities are not included in the tour cost. However USD 105 per person should be calculated per person for tipping throughout the tour.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on the tour.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid for locally in the respective local currency. (Visit to Madam Tussaud’s Wax Museum in New York, Grand Canyon in Las Vegas)
- Any items/things used by individuals in their respective rooms like Drinks, Snacks, Beverages, pay Television channels, over flow of water from the bathroom, any room damage etc will be billed to their rooms & will have to pay before check out.
- All Items of personal natures, Food & Drinks any other item not mentioned in the Itinerary are to be paid by an individual.
- Kulin Kumar Holidays holds no responsibility for any loss of luggage, injuries or theft. Upon registering it is accepted that you are familiar & aware with terms & conditions mentioned behind the Booking Form.
Visa cost excluded from the Tour Cost.
• GST is applicable on given tour price.
• Kindly Contact at 1800 103 8055 for offers(If Available).
• Conditions Apply.